When you join TOTAL Mechanical, you’re joining a team of professionals dedicated to providing value in designing, installing and maintaining mechanical systems for commercial and industrial applications. As a member of our team of experts, you’ll be delivering on our brand promise—Building Integrity.
There’s an intended double meaning behind that term. First, everything we do is about establishing and maintaining a building’s integrity. From HVAC, to plumbing, electrical, fire protection, building automation and fabrication, it’s all about the operational integrity of the building. Secondly, it directly relates to maintaining the integrity of all of our relationships. From other employees, associates, building industry partners and our customers, it’s all about performing at our best, and doing what we say we’re going to do, in a forthright and professional manner. Our reputation depends on it. Our Building Integrity will always be TOTAL.
Safety from day one. The welfare and safety of our skilled employees and craftsmen, and all partners on a building project, begins long before the work begins. TOTAL insists on strict adherence to our comprehensive safety program. At TOTAL Mechanical University, new employees attend a rigorous safety orientation before setting foot on a TOTAL job site.
Our commitment to safety includes a full-time safety director and a continuous education program to ensure that all employees stay up-to-date on safety procedures and the latest protective equipment needed to keep them and the job site safe. Safety protocols are administered and supervised by our TOTAL Safety Review Board, a team consisting of union and non-union office and field personnel. TOTAL has received numerous safety awards and has been cited as a safe workplace for over 30 years.
Our commitment to employee education and training leads the industry. Our TOTAL Mechanical University is one of the most comprehensive in-house continuing education programs offered. You’ll receive continuing training on all of the important state-of-the-art technologies that regularly reshape the industry, and you’ll be able to put that knowledge to work everyday, on the job.
Our connections enable you to connect with the industry. We’re proud of our affiliations that connect us to the industry and demonstrate our commitment to quality in every phase of our work.
Mechanical Contractors Association of America, Inc.
Sheet Metal and Air Conditioning Contractors National Association
PMC and SMACCA
Radiant Panel Association
Metropolitan Builders Association
Associated General Contractors of Greater Milwaukee
Plant and Facilities Maintenance Association
Plumbers Local 75
Local Union #18, AFL-CIO
Steamfitters Local 601
National Environmental Balancing Bureau
Building Commissioning Association
We want to hear from you.
Whether you’re ready to graduate and begin your career, or you’re an experienced professional looking for new challenges, we’d like to hear about it. We offer a TOTAL package—an environment that motivates and recognizes employees for their contributions. As an equal opportunity employer, TOTAL offers a competitive compensation and benefits program. Please take the time to review our website and learn more about our Company and our latest job openings. And, keep track of us on social media to see what we’re up to.
We are always looking for…
NOW HIRING WELDERS!
As a Warehouse Coordinator, you responsible for assisting with the maintenance and storage of the Company’s tools, warehouse equipment and materials. Some of the key activities that you will perform in this role are:
- Receiving. Receives, stores and distributes material, tools, equipment and supplies. Unpacks, examines, and routes incoming shipments. Notifies purchaser of receipt.
- Returns. Rejects damaged items, records shortages, and corresponds with shipper to rectify damages and shortages. Informs appropriate internal personnel of shipping discrepancies. Forwards documentation of returns to Finance to match to resulting credit.
- Office UPS Shipments and Deliveries. Processes all UPS packages for shipment. Routes all receiving UPS packages to appropriate party.
- Inventory. Safeguard the Company’s stored materials. Keep materials organized and accessible. Maintain inventory records sufficient to locate material as needed. Help personnel locate material. Ensure that all inventory transactions are properly recorded. Process all inventory paperwork completely, accurately and in a timely manner. Forward all inventory paperwork to Finance for processing. Keep inventory area clean and accessible.
- Truck Activity. Assist with loading and unloading of all work vehicles. Periodically assist in taking truck material and tool inventories. Assist in the maintenance of warehouse vehicles.
You will bring to the position:
- Education: The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a high school diploma or GED.
- Years of Relevant Work Experience: 1-3 years warehouse experience in a contracting environment is preferred.
- Certificates/Licenses: Forklift certification; valid driver’s license; satisfactory driving record.
- Physical Job Requirements: Required to sit, stand and move throughout company facilities. Must be able to perform job responsibilities in an industrial, construction site and general outdoor environment around heavy machinery and equipment. Ability to lift up to 80 lbs.
- Technical Skills: This position requires knowledge of commonly used mechanical contracting terms and tools; knowledge of industry safety practices and equipment; and the ability to operate a computer to accomplish tasks.
- Personal/Interpersonal Competencies: This position requires the ability to make commitments and be willing to be held accountable against them; the ability to organize workloads to meet deadlines; the adaptability to accept change when needed; the ability to excel in a team environment and advance overall team objectives; and the ability to ensure customer satisfaction by delivering excellence in products and service.
This is a full-time non-exempt position. Business hours are between 6:00am to 4:30pm.
Salary and Benefits
Competitive and commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Please take a few minutes and fill out our Predictive Index Survey and upload your resume below.
Submit Your Resume
“Great place! I was able to come for a tour with my school. Hopefully I’ll be able to come back one day as an apprentice.”