Planned Maintenance & Service
Planned Maintenance & Service
TOTAL Mechanical provides planned maintenance agreements for Commercial and Industrial type buildings. Our services ensure that our customers’ HVAC, Electrical, Fire Protection and Plumbing systems all operate at maximum efficiency, significantly reducing the likelihood of expensive emergency repairs. TOTAL Mechanical warranties all repairs for one year, including parts and labor.
Planned maintenance offers multiple benefits:
- It allows our customers to lock in costs to accurately budget their maintenance expenses for one year to multiple years.
- It enables us to offer a preferred hourly labor rate.
- By assigning a primary technician to each account, we are able to build familiarity with our customers’ systems, which helps us deliver effective and cost-efficient service.
- Planned maintenance customers benefit from 24-hour priority emergency service.
- Planned maintenance agreements
- Equipment replacement & upgrades
- Thorough documentation of services performed
- 24/7 emergency service
Please contact us to learn more about our services or to schedule a consultation with a TOTAL Mechanical representative. We look forward to meeting you.
Recommend our Planned Maintenance services to your LinkedIn contacts.
Bradley School of Technology & Trade
Job Name: Lynde and Harry Bradley School of Technology and Trade
Scope of Work: Design-Assist Mechanical Contractor responsible for HVAC installation
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53205
General Contractor: Hunzinger Construction Company
Project hours: 37,000 hours
The following is a summary of HVAC equipment installed at this facility:
- Baltimore Air Cooling Tower, 400 Ton Capacity
- Two Carrier Centrifugal Chillers, 200 Ton Capacity each
- Ten Carrier Air Handling Units, Located in Three Mechanical Rooms
- One Rankin Custom Built Air Handling Unit
- Five Carrier Heat Recovery Units
- One Carrier Energy Recovery Ventilator
- Two Hundred Supply and Exhaust VAV Boxes
- Twenty Four Exhaust Fans
- One Leibert Computer Room Unit
- One AAF Self-Contained Dust Collector, 2,300 ACFM @ 7.5 W.G. External Pressure
The Lynde and Harry Bradley School of Technology and Trade is a progressive facility designed to promote Milwaukee Public Schools’ science and technology high school curriculum. In October of 2002 faculty and students moved into the new facility; the new building has been designed to provide flexibility for future technologies and curriculum updates. A significant portion of the facility’s flexibility comes from the exposed ductwork system running through the technology labs, and the HVAC equipment supporting these areas.
As a design-assist construction partner TOTAL Mechanical of Wisconsin volunteered to take the lead role in the coordination for the Lynde and Harry Bradley School of Technology and Trade. The design-assist process helped to identify building questions and installation conflicts prior to work crews beginning installation, and before the project schedule was negatively impacted.
The Lynde and Harry Bradley School of Technology and Trade is a fully air conditioned facility, with process and domestic hot water generated using City of Milwaukee distributed high pressure steam.
TOTAL Mechanical’s responsibilities for this project included coordinating over $1,500,000 worth of owner purchased equipment, materials, and services in addition to the HVAC contract work. From start to finish over 37,000 hours of labor were invested in fabrication and installation.
Here you can create the content that will be used within the module.
“Whether it was a new installation or replacement of an existing system, my experience from the initial conversation to the hand off of the warranty documents has been nothing short of professionalism, quality craftsmanship and superior customer service”
Brett B. King – Facilities Director
Zilber Property Group